2. Personal Login Information. Certain features and areas of the CMNC website are available only with registration and login. If you are required to register and select a unique login and password ("Personal Login Information"), you must keep your Personal Login Information confidential. Your Personal Login Information is personal to you and you may not allow any third party to use it. CMNC is not liable for any harm caused by or related to the theft, misappropriation, disclosure, or unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information. Please contact CMNC immediately if you become aware of or believe there is or may have been any unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information, or otherwise wish to deactivate your Personal Login Information due to security concerns.
4. Proprietary Rights. The content of the CMNC website includes, without limitation, (i) CMNC's trademarks, service marks, logos, brands, and brand names, trade dress and trade names and other distinctive identification (collectively "CMNC Marks"); and (ii) information, data, materials, interfaces, computer code, databases, products, services, software applications and tools, text, images, photographs, audio and video material, and artwork, and (iii) the design, structure, selection, compilation, assembly, coordination, expression, functionalities, applications, look and feel, and arrangement of any content contained in or available through CMNC website (the items identified in subsections (i) (ii) and (iii) shall be collectively referred to herein as "CMNC Content"). CMNC Content is the property of CMNC, its licensors, sponsors, partners, advertisers, content providers or other third parties and is protected. The reproduction, transmission, distribution, sale, publication, broadcast, circulation or dissemination of any CMNC Content by you, or by you through any other person or entity, is prohibited unless express written consent is separately obtained from the CMNC or the owner of such content if CMNC is not the owner. Any use of the CMNC Marks without CMNC's express written consent is strictly prohibited. CMNC shall not be obligated to correct or update the CMNC website or the CMNC Content and CMNC shall not be liable for omissions, typographical errors, or out-of-date information which may appear on the CMNC website.
5. Third Party Information. The CMNC website may feature materials, information, products, and services provided by third parties. Any such information, including but not limited to articles, press clippings, opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information made available by third parties such as content providers and other users of the CMNC website are those of the respective third party and not of CMNC or its affiliates. CMNC makes no representation with respect to, nor does it guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of such third party materials, information, services or products.
6. Links to Third Party Web sites. The CMNC website may provide links to other sites on the Internet for your convenience. These other sites are maintained by third parties over which CMNC exercises no control. The appearance of any such third party links is not intended to endorse any particular company or product. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to the CMNC website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
7. Links to CMNC website and CMNC Content. Links posted by third parties to the CMNC website and/or CMNC Content may not use the CMNC trademark or logo and shall not suggest that CMNC promotes or otherwise endorses any third party products, business relationships, services, causes, campaigns, websites, content, or information. Any links to any portion of the CMNC website shall be the responsibility of the linking party. CMNC reserves the right to require any linking party to disable or remove any link that violates CMNC's rights or causes interruption or deterioration of CMNC Content.
Home | Site Map | Contact CMNC
webmaster @ cmnc.org